Memories of Him



It began with a whirlwind romance
We took each moment we have a chance
It was then I found proof that we could be
With that moments, a bee whispered to me that we could be

We had the time of our life
Our conversations, the moments when I seek
Your awesome face
Your steadfast stance
Which led me to believe that in your heart I could have a chance

But these chances ran out
Leaving my heart crave for you more.
Leaving my mind full wonder
I can just shrug and sigh being torn asunder.

I imagined you as my steadfast warrior
In your noble steed riding fast, seeking me yonder.
I wait for you under a tree where we usually met
And you just passed without minding me, how can you forget.

So I ran like hell
Like I would miss your ride
Like you would leave me here stranded, alone, dismayed, and in agony

I imagined you stop and smiled at me
Asking for my hand
Leading me by
Gaining my trust to see the brighter sides of life.
And I kissed your cheeks to say thanks


Your awesome smile, our merry laughter
Like the bits and dust of time swallowed in vacuum.
All of it happened not so long ago
Where has it gone, I just do not know.

I was left with no choice
I forced myself awake from a daydream
Each minute, I may slip to another world with you
Where hopes and fantasies come true

But in the end who am I kidding?

As each day that we no longer met
I missed you so much that my heart bled
I wonder where the time had gone
No hugs or kisses for my special one

Who am I to hug you or kiss you
I am just a friend for you to come to
I will never be your dreamgirl
And will never be your one and only girl

As times go by I do regret
What if i told you about this before
And if I told you will your feelings change?
Or you would just reject me like they do

I am waiting waiting for you
That maybe someday you will feel it too
I hope someday would soon to come
Because right now I am drifting away

If you love me come back and hold me
If you don't, dont pamper me or pity me
Let the truth be told about you and me
And that truth is there will never be you and me.





Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post