Ang aming paglalakbay- Memories of Summer 2012

A journey with nature and good people is an enjoyable thing to experience. These past days I've been wandering. I reached different places that i didn't know. Along my flight I realized that there are things that I am not aware of and  places I have never seen. It came to me that this world is full of hidden surprises  just waiting to be discovered.
    Oftentimes, I thought I know many things and  conclude that I am knowledgeable enough but, but something proved me wrong :  I uncovered hidden beauty of nature as I walked house to house in our dear little barangay, Malasila.  Rivers, thick canopy of trees, and birds flying everywhere were just one of the many things that awed us.

 The townsfolk there were observably simple and nature loving people. Their lawns were well maintained ,and they filled it with almost all kinds of flowers which added  the vivid scenery that enlivened the photocells of my eyes. I've met people with hard earned life, whose only concern is to eat 3 times a day, who barely had any technology in their house, and if there is, it was only to light their houses. I felt a pang of guilt, because most of us  yearn for more; gadgets, technology, and yet here are this simple people, whose supplies were just enough for them to survive and live.   I admire them for embracing a certain contented life. A life of simplicity that is rare enough . 

Sa aming paglalakbay, sa kabila ng natamasang kagandahan ng tao at kalikasan, natutunan ko na na hindi  pala madali ang idepende ang buhay natin sa ibang tao. Lalo na dahil para kaming namamalimos ng pagkain. Ngunit sa munting sakripisyong iyon ng aking pride narealize ko na hindi talaga kami pinababayaan ng Diyos. Kahit na mahirap and daan ng aming paglalakbay, kahit na masakit na ang aming mga paa sa kakalakad, mayroon paring pag-asa na sa na may naghihintay na kapalit sa dulo noon. Siguro nagtatanong na kayo saan ako nanggaling, ano? Ako lamang po'y naglakbay kasama ang mga apostoles noong Holy Week. Sa aming lugar ginaganap namin ito taon-taon upang igunita ang paglalakbay ni Hesus kasama ang kanyang mga apostoles. Ako kahit babae man maitututuring ay sumabay sa kanila ng buong puso. Tinutukso man Akong Si Martha, isa sa mga tagsunod din ni Hesus . Pero kahit ganoon man ang paglalakbay namin ay ubod ng saya , sobrang saya talaga lalo na at marami din kabataan ang nakisama . Isa ito sa mga hindi ko malilimutan ngayong summer.  hamon talaga para sa akin ang maging tagasunod ni Hesus, at ang hamon na ito ay ipagpapatuloy ko sa aking pang-araw-araw na paglalakbay sa aking buhay. :)


Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post