She


There was a girl I knew. She look good with her brown eyes and full lips. She is very beautiful but she never knew. I like seeing her everyday, and as each day pass . I saw her change into something else. She used to have a wavy hair but her mother, made her undergone a hair treatment when she was thirteen. She loves movies, especially mainstream. She also love to read books especially Sidney Sheldon. She plays guitar occasionally.


She misses her home and cries at times. She used to be that girl but now her eye bags are sagging because of lack of sleep. She sometimes forget to eat and her sister scolds her because of that.


She loves cramming. A total practitioner of manana habit. I do not like that attitude of her.


Despite that I like the way she depends upon herself and not on everyone else.

At times I want to console her because , she thought everything in this world is a problem and burden and sometimes she look down on herself too much. She cries on hard and trying moments. She thinks as if its already the end.
I want to go back to her , and tell her that everythings gonna be alright, and that she can continue smiling again just like her old self who just needs another road trip to sing her songs.


Her family is not really well off that is why she is striving hard to be a scholar in the school.


She does her grades, and she already got into the Deans List on the consecutive semesters. they used to be a secret millionaire, but money is an ordinary thing , touch it and its gone.


She is very blessed. I want her to realize it. I want her to see that the world turns . That problems and happiness are both temporary things, and that all she need to do is to get by.


I like to see her happy maybe someday but right now, all I've got to do is talk to her . 

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post