Memories

Its really unusual to find things that don't exist anymore. Why is it that the absence of things makes it more observable, and presence make it just normal and non-existent? I found this weird at all. Lately I went to our chapel where I used to be in many years. As I stayed there I was suddenly filled with nostalgia, reminiscing all my memories of all the people I used to be with. Not so long ago I still have my crush, he plays guitar and is very active in our church. There is also one of my friend whom I knew so jolly and fun to be with. The are also my Ates and Kuyas who used to be so fun to be with, and now everything changed.

My crush didn't come around to serve the church anymore.

My jolly friend.... he's already dead.. he committed suicide.

My Ates and Kuyas either got married or went to their colleges far far away.

And here i was still, reminiscing my life with them, still living at those times where i'm still the youngest of the group and still filled with the pleasure of their company. Change is really the constant thing, me as well changed in some ways, but i still want to dwell on those happy memories.

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post